Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Site Forthcoming!

It looks like the new website is coming right along quickly and will be ready very soon. I'm going to leave this blog in place and I've already imported most of the stuff from here to the new site so the older blogs will be available in two places.

I'm excited to have a new site and I hope everyone finds plenty of cool new features to play with and I hope it's easy to navigate. The new site will have lots of pictures, links to some of my favorite sites around the Internet, as well as some resources such as sermons from Southern Seminary's chapel services.

If you have any ideas about what you'd like to see, let me know. One of the advantages of the Internet is the vast amount of information that is literally at our fingertips. There are tons of things out there that can easily be incorporated.

Thanks for reading!

Casey

4 comments:

  1. I, for one, would like to see a comprehensive retrospective on the works of Carrot Top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know one thing--the new website is so much easier to post comments. Everytime I try here, it takes at least 3 tries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the new one is easier. It's also very easy for people who don't know how to post a comment. Your friends at church should be able to do it very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for retro-thingie of funny prop man.

    ReplyDelete