Sunday, February 22, 2009

So Long Blogspot!

Well, the time has come for the blogspot site and me to part ways. I'm happy to tell everyone that I now have my own website! It's CaseyHarpe.com and I'm excited to see how the Lord will use it to glorify Himself. I hope everyone will come visit the new site and leave plenty of comments to let me know what you think.

Many thanks to Kevin Lester for all his hard work and patience in setting up the new site. He did a wonderful job, in my opinion, and I'm endebted to him for everything. A good bit of work has gone into the new site and I appreciate everything he's done. Thanks Kevin!

I'm going to leave this site up, at least for a while, (how long, I don't know) mainly for a backup but barring some catastrophe on the new site, everything from now on will be posted there.

Thanks to everyone for reading and I hope to see you at the new site!


Grace & Peace
Casey

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God,and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all." 2 Corinthians 13:14

1 comment: