Saturday, January 10, 2009

Keshia is Awesome

My friends Keshia and Jacob Shatzer are expecting a baby. HOORAY!!! Keshia told me a while back that she was expecting and I couldn't be happier for them. As far as I know, they don't have names picked out so if you know the Shatzers, you may want to suggest some prospective names. I have already recommended the name "Casey" but that got denied pretty quickly.

I suggested it because it's a great name and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it's my name. At this point, before the gender is known, I reasoned that it would be best to use a name that would work whether it's a boy or girl. Casey is actually a male name but with a little finagling on the spelling, it works either way. I suggested this to Keshia but she said that Jacob didn't like bisexual names. I told her that I didn't care what Jacob said, I am not bisexual.

Anyway, please pray for the Shatzers and their soon-to-be-non-bisexually-named baby. They will make wonderful parents and I pray the Lord blesses them with the wisdom, patience, and grace they will need as new parents.

Casey

(The title of this blog was Keshia's suggestion.)

2 comments:

  1. Let's see....Begonia for a girl, Lucious if it's a boy and Irene and Siren if it's twins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest the names Nathaniel and Superfly, regardless if it's a boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete